Friday, May 1, 2009

BW/C 1st Show Setlist!

We played the Ash St Saloon Wednesday night. Unfortunately, when it's your first show you don't get first pick of time slots. Alas, we didn't take the stage until after midnight. Thanks to all of you who stuck it out. The band before us was, hmm how to put this delicately.... SHITTY! Normally it's never a good idea to badmouth other bands, but I have to break from the standard BS. My conscience is clear. It was a crappy blues band who had probably never rehearsed. Worse than anything I've ever seen, and believe me play enough open mics and you'll see a lot of crap. Word to the wise- don't cover songs like "Crossroads" and "Voodoo Chile". And for those of you with long memories, yes I've covered those and many other shameless over played tunes. But that was a long time ago, I suck for having done it, and I'm here to help the youth of America to not make the same mistakes I did.

OK the good part:

Drive All Night
Back To Brooklyn
Too Hell With You*
Johnny And Mary
Dance With Me Darlin'
Midwest Winters*
I've Never Slept On The Avenue
encore:
Morning Glory (Oasis cover)

The songs with the * are originals we have yet to record, the rest are on the EP- except the Oasis tune of course.

We sold a few EPs, make sure to pick up your copy. Currently only available at shows or from us, but coming soon to iTunes and a store near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment