Thursday, April 9, 2009

Studio Update #3 (final)

Done mastering. Sounds incredible. Bradley and Sasha left after mixing last night, but since I have a show up here with Dallas tonight I was able to be here for mastering. The five song EP will be available very soon, and we are all excited for you to hear it! Pierre Ferguson and Norm Baker did an amazing job in the studio (www.foundryforsound.com) so we will definitely be back to record a full album very soon. I now have a half day off, which is great because it will give me a chance to head over to Northgate for some Toshi's Teriyaki, which is truly the best. Not like that boiled glue factory waste I had yesterday. Playing with Dallas tonight at 11PM at the Sky Lark in West Seattle. Then I'll drive straight home because it's been 3 days and I miss Klaus.

No comments:

Post a Comment